[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — refund cheque bounced due to insufficient funds - fraud by jukaso

Gurgaon, India
 Manoj7601 on Oct 10, 2018
Dear consumer complaints forum,

Jukaso is a fraud company, and i also got cheated.

On 12th june 2017, i purchased a package for 26000/- with membership id 158377 and contract id : 75504 and done payment by debit card. On second thought after reaching home, i checked reviews and realized that i fell prey to a fraud!!!.

I immediately called them and asked to cancel my contract. They instructed me to send email to them for cancellation.

After a lot of follow ups, i got refund cheque dated : 25/05/2018 for rs.19000/- after deduction of administrative charges.

When i deposited in bank, it got bounced due to insufficient funds!.

Since then i had called their customer care 10-15 times and also send 4-5 emails asking for refund to my account. Initially they asked for account details to refund my money and provided the details.

Till now the same is not resolved and i am waiting for the refund,

Please take up with them and help me to get my refund back,

Rgds
Manoj
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Oct 10, 2018] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Feb 02, 2019
This is in reference to your complaint, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience faced by our member because of the same. we would like to inform you that we are unable to process your refund because o[censored]navoidable financial cruise in our company but we ensure you that you will get your refund of date 15.03.2019

Thanks & Regards

Team Journeys
Updated by Manoj7601, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Team Journeys,

Inspite of your above given commitment, till date i have not received my refund in my account.

please check and update me on this.

it has been long time that i am waiting for the refund.

thanks and regards
MANOJ

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - refund cheque bounced due to insufficient funds - fraud by jukaso