[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Refund not came from 1 year

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 cchhandni
Is there bloody anyone from JUKASO -THE FRAUD to revert me for the date of meeting ?????????

Ms. PAYAL-NEVER PICKS THE CALL,
TOLL FREE NO. -RESPONDS CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED,
Ms. POOJA (EXECUTIVE)-SHE NEVER KNOW ANYTHING,
OTHERS -NO ONE IS THERE TO RESPOND FOR MAILS .

What the bloody hell your organisation is about ?
You had not provided the refund from last 1 year bloody ####, you never respond for emails, there is no revert from your side, what the hell is this ?
I will come there on 11/2/17 to meet your HOD, I want he/she to be in the office .
After getting 2 confirmations that we will get the refund in oct'2016, followed by jan'2017, still we had not got the refund .
WORST COMPANY, WORST EXECUTIVES, WORST ACCOUNTS SECTION .

BULL #### --A WORST COMPANY HAVE EVER SEEN, SHOULD BE BANNED .

contact id -[protected]
mail [protected]@gmail.com
mem id-MO105379
Payment made -22/1/16
Contract rcvd -28/1/16
Cancellation done -31/1/16

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2017
HOW YOU HAD MARKED IT AS RESOLVED, I HAD NOT GOT MY PROBLEM RESOLVED, WHAT THE BLOOODY HELL SERVICE ARE YOU PROVIDING TO THE CUSTOMER.
CONTACT ME ON -9828990443, I HAD NOT GOT MY REFUND FROM LAST 1 YEAR THE PAYMENT WAS DONE ON 22/1/16, I GOT THE CONTRACT ON 28/1/16 I MADE THE CANCELLATION ON 31/1/16 I. E WITHIN 10 DAYS ON GETTING THE AGREEMENT .
STILL I HAD NOT RCVD THE REFUND AND I HAD GOT THE CONFIMRATION ON EMAIL THAT IT WILL BE DONE ON OCT'16 THEN ON JAN'17, STILL THERE IS NO RSPONSE, BULLLLLL SHITTTT COMPANY -JUKASO JOURNEYS, NO ONE SHOULD PREFER MEMBERSHIPS @JUKASOJOURNEYS .I HAD ALREDAY SUBMITTED A COMPAINT PLS READ IT FOR THE DETAILS .

WORSSTTTTTTTT, , WORSTTT, WORSTTTTT

[Feb 13, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by cchhandni, Feb 09, 2017
45000/- they had not refunded, acc to their policy we had done the cancellation within 10 days, even it was completed on the 3rd day, still we had not rcvd the refund, a worst company i must say, and pls make people aware so that they SAY NO TO MEMBERSHIPS @jukasojourneys.com
HELP ME CONTACT ME ON [protected] .
Updated by cchhandni, Feb 11, 2017
there is no revert from your side, you are worst i must say .
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2017
Dear Member,
Good Morning! We have gone through your queries and understood that you have been not given full information. We are sending more than 200 members every month for holidays across our properties and associated properties. Yearly approx. we are sending more than 2000 members and more than 4000 room nights are allotted to members.
I am sure you have taken membership to enjoy holidays and clubbing facilities along with your kids. Please be rest assure that we will provide you best of our services as per the membership scheme taken and membership form signed by yourself.
We would also like to inform you that we have now our presence in Shimla, Manali, Masoorie, Bhimtal, Goa & Udaipur with our associated properties. Now you can opt for a holiday there too.
For further any queries you can also reach us on below number and e-mail Id
Toll Free No. :[protected]
E-mail Us On : [protected]@jukasojourneys.com
Best Regards,
Response Team
Journeys Resorts Pvt. Ltd.

Comments

They did the same with me, not refunding my money even though i cancelled my membership the same day.
I think all of the people duped by them should make a group together and make a solid case against them..
Or they wont refund any one money and keep doing the same.
At least we should make them so infamous that people abolish jukaso hotel and properties all together..
we all are cheated let us unite on some day (sunday) and stand in front of jukaso gurgaon. please share your views and if suits to you, please join. i am creating a wats up group (cheated by jukaso). lets share views and make a strategy to fight. my no is [protected] . please add my no send and send wats up msg i will add you.
Ankit-aren's reply, May 13, 2017
I do not think, standing in front of office and talking will do much good.
since its a big racket of fraud people doing a big scam.
We can probably do a consumer court case all together..
My 60 K is blocked due to this.
They just cheated the public. Once the payment has been made, they gives nil response. FOr cancellation, they are insisting the customer for settlement. Have your received the refund-Chhchandi. Because I am also waiting for my refund. Reply me.

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Refund not came from 1 year