[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — refund of airfare and gifting charges

Aparana Saran Rai on Sep 11, 2018
Sir/madam
I had taken mini membership of jukaso in april 2017. They gave us a complimentary voucher in which they were providing us airfare up-to 20, 000/- and stay in jukaso hotel. As per terms of agreement there is no gifting charges if jukaso nights are given to parents. They charged from us gifting charges of rs. 3000/-. When we made booking in june 2018 they told us that there is an internal issue because of which they are unable to arrange our air tickets. They said take refund of rs. 20, 000/- and book your tickets yourself. I booked tickets for my parents and simultaneously i send an e mail to jukaso for refund of airfare. Till date they did not refund our amount. Even after so many calls to customer care i did not get satisfactory reply so i decided to meet with the management. I went to jukaso inn hotel in sunder nagar delhi. There i met ms. Payal. She is so unprofessional. She was so busy in her gossiping over mobile phone that she did not even bothered that someone is standing in her room. After completing her gossiping she finally listen to our matter and that day she said come on such n such date and collect your cheque. She also said that before coming for collecting cheque message me on so n so no. Or call me. After so many calls she did not even bothered to at least picked up my call. I wats app her she see my message but did not reply. Now it has been more than three months i am struggling to get back my money from jukaso.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Sep 11, 2018] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
This is in reference to your complaint we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience faced by our member because of the same. we would like to inform you that we are unable to process your air ticket amount refund because o[censored]navoidable financial cruise in our company but we ensure you that you will get your refund air ticket of date 20.04.2019

Thanks & Regards

Team Journeys

Comments

Same thing with me i have in written mail that they will refund my amount on 28th June i got mail but they are not entertaining till now. This company is totally fraud. Government should take legal action with these cheater otherwise one day it will ran away like other companies then government will not be able to do anything. If these all people are saying that its fraud means they are cheater some investigation should be with them.

Aparna Saran's reply, Nov 2, 2018
What we can do to make government aware about this fraud? Someone suggested me to give advertisement in all the newspapers that it is a fraud company n ruin Jukaso's image? No idea what to do to get back our money from this fraud company
I am not at all satisfied with services .anytime I am putty request they dnt give booing and even closes the call at their end .No services taken till date .id 89528
Yes, this is a fraud company. But I need a solution/suggestion how can I get refund back. They are not picking up phones. Should I do FIR or what? Please suggest.
So many issues raised against them but no action against Juskaso Journey, it's pretty strange.

I also stuck my 1.29 lakhs and now running after them.

Complaints: Please take this to a higher authority so we all get our money back and strong action against this company.
All please make a group and hire a lawyer and sue the case.

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - refund of airfare and gifting charges