[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Refund of Cancellation amount 25K

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Kumarchandan.06
Hi Jukasojourney Team, This is Priyanka Priyadarshani visited MGF Mall, Saket office for Holiday voucher. Due to some miss communication misguide 25000/ amount is deducted from my HDFC Credit card number: [protected] without filling the form and other documentation. Since due to my personal reason i could not avail any of the offer provided by Jukas at this point of time. i talked to representative for cancel the transaction, he told me to fill the JHP 5 year form with all the details. Since we cant avail any offer at current situation and same was communicated to the representative as well. Please do needful for this at the earliest. Since we are not interested and it happend without my knowledge. i dnt want to avail any deduction in my amount. Please confirm on my mail. and action on the same the earliest. we have sent 3-4 mail but still not getting proper response from them Regards, Priyanka Priyadarshani

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Sep 04, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

I am one of the victims. There are many cases registered against this company. this is a big fraud. Kindly contact ACP office, Gurgaon for help.
Go with a written complaint against them.
Dear Sir

My wife was contacted over phone by Jukaso Sales Team sometime in Septemeber 2015. By offering few goodies like Fully paid trip to Dubai, upgradation of free stay etc, we were trapped to sign and pay membership fee on 19 September 2015.

We were told that within one month we would receive the offers and kit from the company. But I did receive the kit only on 4 November 2015, that too after making many calls to the Sales agent as well as on the toll free number provided at your website. The kit only has a certificate stating that I am a member and a card to carry when I am visiting a property.

The offers and terms and condition etc were missing. We again contacted the Customer Care, which promised to resolve the matter within 72 hrs but of no avail.

I feel that there is absolutely no coordination among Sales, Marketing and Back office teams and I rather feel cheated, therefore, I request them to cancel the Membership and refund full amount paid by me, however no response has been received from them.

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Refund of Cancellation amount 25K