[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — refund of money as per agreement clause 8.1 for the money paid for 5 years jhp mini travel plan

anumeeni on Nov 19, 2017
Please refer our previous mails of 17 nov 17 your reference id 1001266 and our mail of 19 nov 17 your reference id 1001451. Due to some personnel reasons of money requirement. The above mentioned 5 years mini travel plan jhp traveller id 185952 contract id 100779 which we have opted on 16 nov 17, we are withdrawing our application as per the clause of the contract 8.1 within 10 days after down payment. We have stated same in our previous mail of 17 nov 17 and again stating in this mail of 19 nov 17. Please refund my rs 90000/- out of rs 95000/- immediately after deducting rs 5000/- your administrative charges as per the agreement. Your costumer care persons mailed me and responded on 17 nov 17 that they will update me on the progress of the refund as i require this money at the earliest. But till now no one has contacted me. Please withdraw and cancel my application immediately and return my rs 90000/ - the at earliest.

Wg cdr anurag chaturvedi

Meenakshi chaturvedi

Mobile no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2017
It's wrong information. Nobody has contacted yet. Not resolved yet. They have to return my money

[Nov 19, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anumeeni, Nov 20, 2017
In reply of my mails your firm has conveyed that your management persons will contact but till now there is no reply from your side. In the eara of social media lot of transparency is required in doing business which I did not find in your team. So as I have already withdrawn my application for membership through above dates stated emails pl refund my amount immediately
Updated by anumeeni, Nov 21, 2017
Till now the company had not given any update on refund of the money and shying away from contacting. Employees and sales personnel are giving bad name to company by not responding.
Updated by anumeeni, Nov 24, 2017
It seems fake. My Complain is not yet resolved . Jukaso agents are fake making public fool. Showing satisfaction rate on this site. Jukaso pl reply when I can collect my money
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

In contract lot of things are not mentioned as told by your rep so as per the agreement clause and as told by your team we have withdrawn our application for membership . Please return our amount immediately. I have sent lot of mails which have been replied that your team will contact me but no one has contacted me and even your sales persons are not giving any firm reply nor the numbers of your higher management.
No one will entertain you there ...I m also facing the same thing since one year.
I ve also cancelled the member ship in the given ten days as per agreement . Then they said they will refund your money in 90 days “as agreement “ ...then never may be never.
Met each and every time a new guy there in office . They will just fool you anyhow with giving you dates such as next month or next week or tomorrow.
And if any how the same guy met you on the given date he will say . The “person” who is supposed to sign your cheque is “out of India “ due to some extreme emergencies!
I m fed up with all these.
God bless them
These people never respond to costumer complaints, never contact you, never attend phone calls. Looks like fake company.
We need to fight together against the fraud company. lets contact all who have been cheated by the company. My mail ID: samad_hossain@yahoo.co.in
We should plan our strategy collectively. We need to reach ministry level to counter the company. contact as many as you can who became the victim.
samad hossain
I am alos facing same problem, I think strict legal actions are required against them

+41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - refund of money as per agreement clause 8.1 for the money paid for 5 years jhp mini travel plan
    www.bdomains.com