[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Refund status

New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 nikhal
My name is nikhal gupta, contact number is [protected]. On 1st of june i have taken membership but on 4th june i have send the mail for cancellation as your employees give me fake commitment but today is 16th july, its almost 40 days pass. Still dont have any update on my refund.

Every time when i called customer care they told me that it will take 45 days to process and they told i dont have any update, cancellation team will call you and i have send so many mails to [email protected] but they didnt reply. I think its just a mail id no one operate this.

This is your service level for your clients. I think 90% of your clients are not happy with you.

How many days you will take to refund amount of any.

Now its over i will go to consumer court will all the proofs and recording that your employee give me as a fake commitment.

Rest up to you
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2016

[Jul 16, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[email protected]'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

here its mentioned complaint is resolved but nothing is resolved no one call me or no one reply me against this mail and still not getting my money back

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Refund status