[Resolved] Jukaso Resorts Pvt Ltd — Cancellation of membership with jukaso resorts pvt ltd

Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana, India
 karamjitsinghsangha
I had applied to become a member with jukaso resorts pvt ltd during one of the seminar organised by the company at moga. I had also paid the initial amount of rs29880/- on the spot as told.

but unfortunately i was taken for a ride by your representative promising me that i can go on vacations right from beginning and that also i could avail holidays for three weeks every year in india and abroad. But when i received a call from your company regarding confirmation of the said package the things were not the same. So i asked the representative to discontinue my membership and return the amount paid by me.

I was contacted by the company Representative and was asked to send e-mail for cancellation but when ever email was send error was reported with a message Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

The date of incidence is 22/03/2014
form number is 03545
name of executive was bhupinder singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Resorts Pvt Ltd - Cancellation of membership with jukaso resorts pvt ltd