Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. Itโ€™s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 12

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjslmEnmqNcBog/viewform) and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Mob No : [protected]...
      You people have been constantly texting me with rummy sms. I dont want to play your games. Stop sending me those fraudulent messages....

I never logged into your app or site, I'm not a typical gambler guy...and still getting annoying spam sms from junglee rummy about some "500000 pools" or something...i mean, i don't even know the meaning...this is a clear case of mis-use of someone's data which never gived you the permission...FIX THIS NOWWWW...i don't want your spams, resolve this as soon as possible...remove my all data from your database which you technically stole from some sites..
      Oct 28, 2022

Oct 28, 2022
      Updated by Ujef Khan
      Still not resolved the issue, they didn't even replied me

Respected Sir,
        My name is Ajmal charan and i am having an issue with junglee rummy that i sent them many sms that i dont need any more services from them. But everyday minimum 3 to 5 messages they are sending to my mobile number. its really make me headache. Kindly inform them to stop sending me messages.

Ajmal Charan

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl...โ‡„ and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

Team Junglee Rummy

I didn't play Junglee Rummy, i didn't logging in till now after that every day send two many sms in my mobile phone its irritating me please stop sms from this Junglee Rummy

Team Junglee Rummy

Remove me from your spamming list. Why are you testing people's patience?

Find your target customers. Don't waste your time and money on people with brain.

I couldn't find any customer care website in your website. If its not resolved here. I will file a complaint in consumer court.

Team Junglee Rummy

Fake website junglee rummy.i Don't know about rummy but junglee rummy company just sending messages Daily 20 times.
              It's just irritating me ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
              I request you that stop ur unwanted messages
              An bot company junglee rummy making money with bot fooling people and making me fool..
              Stop messages
              Oct 27, 2022

Team Junglee Rummy

Login issues pls arrenge customer care call as soon as possible
                Oct 26, 2022
                Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Rest assured we will be happy to assist you.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I don't have any active accounts with Jungle Rummy and I have never even visited their website. But I am constantly receiving promotional messages on my mobile phones. This is a violation of my privacy as there is no way that I agreed to receive these promotions. I want to stop these SMS with immediate effect and get all my numbers removed from their marketing database....
                  I'll request 250 withdrawal but was processing from 72 hours ..I'll chat with agent they blocked me account.not responding mail also..they are openly frauds doing people
                  Oct 25, 2022
                  Dear Vinayaka,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to our conversation over the call, we truly hope your concern has been resolved.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I want all the spam messages to stop from JLRMMY, please stop them i donโ€™t want to play any rummy

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

I have recieved unwarranted sms from your company which are incitement to gamble, i feel harrassed by your company and its constant sms and disturbing me from my studies by sms notification. Remove my number from uer sms database and make sure it stays that way or i am going to consumer court for harrassment.
                      My phone number ([protected])

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

They keep spamming with Rummy messages and it affects my reputation in my family, friends, and college

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

I don't like gambling and junglee rummy provide a base of playing gambling online, I just don't want to receiving messages of thi website as well as I'm not interested in this game or gambling

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

They send a promotional message on daily basis on my personal mobile number. I have never visited their website. I don't know how they got my number. They send their messages from a different number each time so i can't even block them.

For example message, i received Congrats 97659001XX, Receive Free Rs. 8850 Diwali Welcome Bonus On Junglee Rummy!
                            Prize pool - Rs. 5, 00, 00, 000 (5 Crore)
                            Click - https://2.gmg.im/bzJ0ck...
                            Hey junglee rummy
                            I am not playing your game now and don't even want to, but I'm fully frustrated by your spam messages.
                            So it would be very helpful if you unsubscribe my mobile number from your all type of services....

I get message is from you almost every day I don't want to play your Game .Please delete my number from your database. I am annoyed from your messages so much that I am tired of blocking all your number but still I received SMS from you please delete my number from your database.

Plz stop...
                              Stop...
                              I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop! stop!
                              Oct 17, 2022

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjslmEnmqNcBog/viewform?fbzx=[protected] and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.