[Resolved]  Junglee Rummy — winning amount not given

Hello sir my name ashish thakur. I m live in Delhi. I want to complaint against junglee rummy site because they are not give me my winning money. 4 March I placed 20000 widhrawal. 5th March my widhrawal go in under verification. 6th March I called on junglee rummy customer care site.i ask him why my widhrawal in under verification. They says me it's normally go to under verification in month 2-3 times to verify your account.same day evening junglee rummy sent me violence of term condition mail. They write I am fraud and I am play more game with user-ABDV17 and that's my account. I don't know that's user he forced me to accept. They blocked my account and money also.. Please help me
Mar 11, 2018
My problem are resolved by junglee rummy supervisor so kindly delete this post

[Mar 08, 2018] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Thskurashu Mar 10, 2018 Jyada hi Pareshan kr diya apne Ab Mjhe Court or police ki help leni padegi 7 days se Mera paisa block kr rkha h apne Bina Kisi wajah ke. Ap Apna address do me waha police ko lekar Aata hn. Consumers complaints wale bhi aayenge. Apka software bhi chake Krvana h. Or itni late night user khelte h high points table pr Jo sirf 1-2 turned me game finish kr dete h vo apke hi automatically player hote h I know. Sare proof h mere pass nd Jb bhi hum win lose Krte h Ap 10% fees lete h. Mjhse bhi, karib 6000 Se 7000 fess le gyi h. Phir bhi Mera widhrawal nhi diya Ab Kya apne Ghar ke documents de Doon tumhe. Had kr diya h tmne hum customers ke paiso se hi Tmhri income hoti h or Hume hi fraud bol kr Sara paisa block kr dete ho. Me tmhe highlight kiye bina nhi rahunga news paper social media Sab pr tmhe highlight na kiya toh dekh Lena Meri Bina Koi Galti ke Mjhe Itne days se Bavakuf bana rakha h uski saja toh jarur dunga. Rakh lo ye 20000 Tm or bhi chahiye toh bata Dena Lekin Kisi ka time or uska ego heart Mt krna Varna bht mehnga pad Sakta h tmhe
Updated by Thskurashu Mar 10, 2018 Sir Mera kafi time kharab kr diya inhone Ap Koi legal action lo inke khilaaf. Hum customers ke paiso se hi inki company chalti h or Hume hi galat bolte h. Table fees 10% lete h Chahe hum win kare ya lose Agr me 3000 win krta hn Toh usme 300 ye lete h sir Ap hi dekh lijiye kitni loot Macha rakhi h inhone Pata nhi kitno ka paisa or account block kr rakha h or vo Sara paisa khud khaa lete h user ko bhi nhi dete. Inke yaha deposits krne pr Kuch check nhi hota. Money lose krne pr bhi Koi checking nhi hoti Lekin Ap win ho gye or widhrawal kiya toh Sab rules term jinda ho jate h. Agr Koi problem h account me toh customer ko information nhi dete Bs wait kr h ki jese hi vo user widhrawal karega uska money block krke usko term violations ka mail send krke uska money block kr de. User ka deposit bhi gya or winning amount bhi gya. User dar k maare Kuch kr bhi nhi Pata. Inka address bhi nhi h ye Sab fake h. Inki high level ki complaint honi chahiye or ye telangana ki Tarah pure India me block kr deni chahiye Isse humara desh ki janta ka paisa or time dono sahi rahega

Junglee Rummy Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Dear Ashish,

Thank you for marking this complaint resolved.

As you have confirmed that your complaints have been resolved by us, however, there is no way this post can be deleted by consumer complaints. We really wish if you would have chosen to speak to us/email from your registered email-id before posting this complaint online.

Junglee Rummy is committed to giving you the best customer service at all times. The same is visible on this website as our complaint resolution is 99%.

With reference to the email you received, we'd like to inform that we take the fair play of Online Rummy on Junglee Rummy very seriously. In order to prevent any form of fraud or unfair play in our games or on our site, all user actions including deposits/identity verification/rummy games & individual hands are monitored to ensure a safe, legal and fair environment for all our users. Thus, we have a record of all games played and all actions taken on the site. Junglee Rummy is the safest and the most secure & fair site to play entertainment skill gaming Rummy because, along with strong prevention mechanics, we are continuously monitoring, auditing & catching all fraudulent activities that breach our fair play policy as mentioned in our terms of service https://www.jungleerummy.com/termsofservice.

Our Risk management team noticed a suspicious activity in your account and before taking an action we chose to inform the same to you immediately via email. In case your correct number would have been updated with us, the complaint would have been resolved much earlier. When you responded with your correct number and we spoke to you, we understood that there might have been a coincidence in your playing an increased number of games with the mentioned user and hence we unlocked your account and processed your withdrawal request. To give you the best support our team works across the day, hence your queries were resolved over the weekend itself.

With our own robust monitoring & fraudulent activity prevention system, we indeed provide the most secure, fair & the safest environment to all our users who continue to utilize our services to play fair entertaining skill rummy games. This is the reason why we have seen the success we enjoy as our users continue to utilize our services since our launch many years ago.

For any further assistance, please contact us directly on +[protected] from Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Alternatively, you may send us an email to [protected]@jungleerummy.com.

Thank you for your time and resolving the complaint.

Team Junglee Rummy
+[protected]
(Mon - Fri 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM)

Junglee Rummy