[Resolved] Just Dial — unauthorised transaction using my paytm account on justdial

Bipin Leuva on Mar 2, 2018
Three unauthorized transaction were done using my paytm account on just dial on february 22, 2018. I had immediately called them on the same day and subsequently several times. They just transfer calls from department to department and then promise to call back which they do not do. On 28 feb one ms riddhi (A very arrogant lady) called me asking for proof of transaction and promised to revert back in 24 hours. I had immediately sent her the details on the email address provided by her (Userexperience@justdial.com). Its two days and still there is no response.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2018
Dear Bipi,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have escalated this feedback to the concern team & he will be contacted shortly to resolve the issue.

Team Justdial
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Just Dial - unauthorised transaction using my paytm account on justdial