[Resolved]  JustDial.com — company pressured to taking money from my bank and cut ecs every month from my bank

Sir
I inform u about justdial last 10 moth to pressured for taking service from just dial and cut the ecs from the bank every month.
I mantally tired to said but don't stop ecs
And pressured for continue the business
My business detail swaminarayan beauty parlour register no [protected]
Plz said to just dial give me return my money 10month 1180
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hello Patadiya Nirav,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Updated by Patadiya Nirav Feb 02, 2019 Mujhe pressure se aur aap log ke logone ullu bana kar juth bol kar contract dilaaya.
Mujhe bola tha ki agar aapko business nahi mila to hum ecs bandh ka denge mere paas recording hai phir bhi mene mail kiya justdial pe to bandh nahi kiya 1 saal tak paise kaat te rahe
Mere paas abhi proof hai
Aur agar paise vaapas nahi mile to me consumer court me complain karunga
Updated by Patadiya Nirav Feb 02, 2019 Kyuki garib aadmi ko ullu banana aasan hai us liye just dial ne mujhe banaya par abhi bhale 5saal lage me aapke khilaaf componsesion ka dava bhi karunga.
Advocate bhi mil gaya hai
Aur mere paas proof bhi hai mail kiya hai uska aur recording ka
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet