[Resolved]  JustDial.com — forceful ecs deduction against my wish

Hi everybody,
I am dr. Preeti balwani and i registered my business (Clinic) on just dial in the third week of december 2017!
As per the executive raghvendra (Contact no [protected]) can get leads every month on a payment of 10000 something for an year or 800-900 per month, i took the risk although i had already subscribed in 2014-15 for 2 years but they didn’t change my clinic address even after so many request.
This time again i gave him the cheque for two months he assured me if i want to discontinue the services after 2-3 months i can call him or customer care, they will immediately stop it.
The amount got deducted from my account in december 2017. Also ecs started from jan2018.
I started getting leads. But after 2 months i decided to stop it. I called the agent raghvendra, he didn’t show any response, i mailed justdial, they too didn’t respond, i went to my bank branch, they said it wont be stopped from our side, meanwhile an ecs of rs 944/- was deducted which was the third ecs on march 18.
Again i called customer care and informed that i was not told about this at the time of registration and would like to stop this ecs service, to which they denied and said that it will continue for 1 year as per the contract i signed also the amount i paid at the time of registration as advance[protected] will not be refunded.
I shouted the agent raghvendra, then he came to me requested me not to complain against him and suggested me to inform justdial that i m going to stop my business which i denied.
Then he said he will get it done.
Still i m in touch with him on whats up, he assures me but i can’t rely on him, instead i get a newmail from justdial for not stopping my ecs with each of my request

I talked to few people regarding this and in bank as well. Everyone said that they have heard of similar ecs cases from just dial. Some have already been victim of this. One person was getting these ecs charges deducted even after their business stopped. The just dial customer care ignored this as well.

I would request you all who got the similar issue in past or if any of your friends/relatives, to please sign this petition and help stop this ecs service provided by just dial. It should not happen with others.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Mar 27, 2018 Dear Preeti,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My company name is High Designs Civil Engineers . On my registered mob number [protected], I want to delete it’s advertisement from JustDial, And for this I was request to your given contact number [protected], But from last 30 to 40 Days they making me fool, your people calling me and did not do any anything .
Is this your service ?