[Resolved]  JustDial.com — fraud with me

Last month i had listed my business in just dial on trail besses. Your exicative pratik has visit my home and explain the benefits. He has suggested me to do 3 month package. But i told him, i will not interested for 3 month. Then he has suggest me 1 month package. ₹.2369/- now 2nd month also ₹.2369/- auto debitted from my account.

This is fraud with me. Your exicative did chet with me. He doesn't inform me it is 11 month contract. He had clearly said you can discontinue our service if you don't lime. I also dam sure. If he tell me that time it is 11 month contract. Then i would not list my business with just dail.
From last 10 day's i am trying to call pratik but he is not responding to my call. He has blacklist my no. And not responding to whatsapp call, whatsapp massage, text massage.

Three time i had call just dial call center. But you had not taken action on my complaint. I going to file fraud complaint against pratik and just dial.

Jitendra patil
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jitendra Wagh-Patil Jan 31, 2019 Please refund my money and stop Just Dial nonsense froud service

JustDial.com Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Hello Jitendra Wagh-Patil,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Updated by Jitendra Wagh-Patil Feb 04, 2019 Thank you to attend complaint at last. Your customer care exicative and business listing exicative totally unprofessional and लुटारु.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet