JustDial.com — I want to deactivate my justdial account, anymore deduction from my bank account

I have registered in just dial last month Feb and paid Rs. 3540 . They started giving calls from Feb 20 up to now(13/3/2018). Not even one month completed, we suffered a lot from our business side, Due to lot of loss in our business. I have shut down my business and i want to close my just dial contract too. But the just dial customer care rep stated that they can't be canceled until 1 year.
I am not running my business, Where I didn't use the service. how can i pay ecs 3540 every month. And they started deducting the amount from my account. I informed just dial to stop ecs, but they are not all bothering . Simply passing ecs and deducting amount from my bank account. I am unable to close my bank account too because of ecs pending. So far, Rs.2075 has been deducted from my bank account by simply passing ecs and as a penalty for insufficient fund.
Totally we paid Rs. 3540 + Rs.2075 without using just dial service.
This a cheat. I want solution and also I heard just dial has many complaints as this. I don't know, what to do? Already i lost a lot, I don't want to loss anymore . Please suggest me to get a fine solution to this problem.

[Mar 13, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

JustDial.com