JustDial.com — just dial company is biggest fraud company cutting ecs unauthorisedly to various customers

I registered my business in the name and style of easy finance bhayander east by mobile no. [protected], [protected]. The representative of jd comes to me to registered my business and explain about jd and sign the form of ecs and when i ask if i cant get respond from jd can i stop my ecs he says that absolutely you will stop the ecs and services. Jd continously cut the ecs of 4709 from my account of bank of india. From 2019 jan i cant get proper response of customer and when i ask the customer care no. [protected] for low response then he assured me that soonly you get a proper response but since jan. 2020 i cant get response of customer than i request by email to [protected]@justdial.com to stop my service and stop cutting the ecs then he reply by no reply email that they will arrange the call back from jan. 2020 they didnt respond my complaint and continously give me the same answer that they will arrange the call back about my complaint. This answer i continous listen from customer care representative also from last 6 months but they didnt arrange the call back as per the procedure i email the jd to stop my ecs but they didnt respond and continously cut the ecs from my account and on april 2020 even on the lockdown period they cut the 4700 when i call to customer care they rudly answer me that this is our terms and conditions that either you get response of customer or not just dial have auhtority to cut the ecs.

So sir my request is that if jd not doing the work for me than how the company is authorise to cut the ecs. Is this justice. So pleas do something in my favour because my business is already down.

Hemant bhardwaj
Easy finance owner
Mobile no. [protected]
May 01, 2020

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 02, 2020
JustDial.com Customer Care's response
Hi Hemant,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.