JustDial.com — My ECS still continue even after I have submitted closing request

I have subscribed in justdial in the month of March 2020 . on that time executive said me that your subscription is valid for one year only . after one year completed in march, my subscription still continues from April 2021.
i have contact customer care and ask them to discontinue my ECS but i have received answer that your ECS discontinuous after 3 month . my concern is that why should i pay for three month extra ? i already paid april, may and june charge but still people said you have to continue for more three month . i want my money back which diducted after april month. my ECS diducted in june and july even after i request for discontinue .

if i not get possitive reply i will lodge complain in greviance and other higher level authority.

deepak joshi
Bankedge - Anand
JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 23, 2021
JustDial.com Customer Care's response
"Hello Deepak,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial."