[Resolved]  JustDial.com — no proper response after receiving payment

We had entered in just dial's premium advertisement banner and website package offered by mr. Faisal for rs.49507.
Anyhow, after receiving the payment, there has been no progress.
We requested just dial to stop our advertisement and revert our money at the earliest, failing which we will be forced for proceedings.
Still there was no response.
We have already registered this complaint 35 days ago, but it has not been resolved till now.
We have been contacting the just dial assistant manager mr. Faizal,
Just dial tele marketing executive mr. Santhosh sairam and the just dial business development executive mr. Arun natarajan who had received the cheque dtd. 16.03.2019 amounted rs.49507/ from us. But each time we call the response given is as though they are unaware of what is happening or what had been spoken the other day.
Since the personnels of just dial has not installed the programme nor corresponded with us for the same, nor responded properly when we contacted that side, we are asking for refund of the money. Failing which we will be forced to proceed legally.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 02, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Hello Saji Krishnan,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I got payment of Rs.100 and it was not transferred to my bank account. I uploaded the required documents for KYC but still it is not complete even after 15 days. My money is stuck now.
I also sent a mail to customer support but no response.

JustDial.com