JustDial.com — Stop Payment

I have given ECS payment to justdial for their services, now tried to stop the ECS paymnent through communicated mail and call customer support executive and there is no response. informed to bank to stop the payment there is no response.

actually my monthly payment is rs.2360. recently i am trying to stop the payment like maintain my account with less balance they are coming from different route like detecting half amount like 1180 in monthly two times and later detecting rs.235 in 10 times like this.

its very bad experience
JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 05, 2021
JustDial.com Customer Care's response
"Hello Prakash,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."
Aug 05, 2021
Updated by Prakash Ramasamy
Registered Contact number : [protected]
Aug 26, 2021
Updated by Prakash Ramasamy
I have not received any reply from Justdail team.

Again this month detected rs.1270 (rs. 635 two times)

any one help me how to stop this nach services

its a very very bad activity by Justdial team. customer is not willing to continue their because of many reasons like your services is not satisfied, don't have money etc..

please understand and stop the NACH activity.
Complaint comments