[Resolved]  Justdial — not solving the technical error which in turn takes my business down

I registered on justdial 10 days ago and took a package of 28440rs. My company name is "chinese language translator and classes-cool panda".
When you search this in search box it shows i have a rating of 3.5 stars and when you open my up profile it shows i have a rating of 4.9 stars. This error hasn't been solved which makes customer think i have a rating of 3.5 stars.in total i have 19 reviews but in the review and rating section i am just able to see 9 reviews. Many of my students posted their reviews in front of me, still it hasn't been updated. This in turn again is taking me down and hindering my progress flow. I mailed them 2 days ago. On calling them they are like our team will get back to you, but till date no reply. I called them again, they put me on hold for 10 minutes. A bit disappointed in their service. They can clear this up as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hello Parth Mita Shah,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Not support just dial company, i withdrawal my policy & refund my mony

JustDial.com