[Resolved] Justdial.com — amritsar

DrNaveen Kumar on Mar 7, 2018
Dear concern...

Your marketing person have taken cheque of 1600 for my ad on just dial for only for 2 months. Dispite i know company is doing fraud with many persons. They have taken cheque with full assurance and commitment.
But disappointing they have added for ecs without my knowledge.
I have complained on number and they have assured me that ecs will atop but again my account is debited with among of 1180 on 28. Feb.2018.
After even record call from head office and chandigarh.
You all are doing fraud with many persons like me this is a crime.
And if i will not get my mony back will file case in consumer court and highlight this fraud in media.
My request is to take it seriously and give me positive response and make sure that this not to be done with any other person

Dr naveen kumarmd

Why not responding
Hide quoted text

On 02-mar-2018 2:52 am, "dr naveen kumarmd-homeopathy" wrote:
Dear concern...

But disappointing they have added for ecs without my knowledge.
After even record call from head office and chandigarh.
You all are doing fraud with many persons like me this is a crime.

Dr naveen kumarmd
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Hello Dr Naveen Kumar

We have escalated your feedback to the concern team & you will be contacted shortly.

Team Just Dial