[Resolved] JustDial.com — cheated by employer of justdial company name mr nirav rami and lalit gupta at ahmedabad branch

Smitesh_p on Oct 27, 2017
Hello sir,
I m regestered client of just dial,
My company name is dr smitesh patel dental clinic
My regestered contact number is [protected].
My email id is smitesh_p@yahoo.com.
With due respect i want to state that i have been cheated by your employe nirav rami and lalit gupta (Working at ahmedabad just dial). When this guys came with me for contract sign up they had committed to provide first position listing in all pin codes of gandhinagar for all the key words related to dental (Dentistry). After two months when i checked my contract on just dial it was not shown as per commitment. When i told them matter they said it is as per our agreement only. I told them to show me copy of agreement, they refuse. I have to approach higher authority because at local level means ahmedabad branch nobody is doing their jobs sincerely to solve customer problems, i had email them so many times also. For evidence purpose i have all the data of verbal communication at just dial customer service center at ahmedabad and written matter on what’s up communication. Even after paying 22400/- i have not received appropriate service from just dial company which was told me at the time of agreement. I request you to solve my problem as soon as possible. Please don’t provoke me to publish this on all social media and legal action.

Dr smitesh patel
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2017

[Oct 27, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Oct 28, 2017
Hi smitesh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team JD.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

JustDial.com - cheated by employer of justdial company name mr nirav rami and lalit gupta at ahmedabad branch