[Resolved] Justdial.com — complaint about fraud for creating website

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 KUNJ BEHARI on Jan 5, 2019
I signed a contract witn justdial pvt ltd for creating website and app and manager told me that they charges 60, 000 in total for creating website nd they give services for 5 years after that if i dnt need their service they will continue it nd give my website to me to make it run from other company but taken a cheque of 22000 from me nd ecs for 3 month nd after that they jst give me a site no services provided to me nd now they saying your contract is cancelled due to fail in ecs which i stopes for not provinding proper service now my website is not live and they not giving server details saying that its confidential nd they jst ignoring
Its a fraud company nd jst making excuses nd jst eated my money like a begger i will complaint in consumer forum i have contract copy with me
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2019

[Jan 06, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Hello Mr. Kunj Behari,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you. Write to us on feedback@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team JustDial

Comments

In my justdail account my contact number is wrong i update correctly again but showing a wrong contact number

I have sent mail to justdial for cancellation of contract and stop payment of ECS But even after repeated mail there is no feedback from justdial

I would request you to cancel the same in immediate effect

Santosh
Hi, my name is Rahul Ashok Khapekar. My mob number is [protected]. Someone has uploaded my number here and I'm getting calls from random numbers. Can you please delete my number with all the items it is listed with?

It will be helpful.
Thanks.

Justdial.com - complaint about fraud for creating website