[Resolved] Justdial.com — complaint against lead

Prithwiraj Debnath on Feb 1, 2018
1. This painfully informs you that from just-dial we are getting fake customer inquiry from last 15 days. This is unacceptable from just-dial. The services quality became so poor. Quality of leads is very very bad.
So i request you please work on it otherwise we have to stop all 5 store.
2. This is about worthless and poor services and till we get the lead from your team too bad. Those who doesn’t do any inquiry we are getting, and also we get an inquiry from out of states.
The most important part this is 2nd mail and you guys did nothing. This is not acceptable.

complaint against lead
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2018

[Feb 01, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 02, 2018
Dear Mr Prithwiraj Debnath,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My RM was suggested me wrong keywords, which are not matching with my company profile.
I have requested him to change my keywords, they are demanding more money and not supporting me.

Due to just Dial employee lack of knowledge I am suffering and my money getting waste

Just Dial employee name is Jitender Tripathi
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Ajay,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial