[Resolved] Justdial.com — delete negative review

Success Dreams Education on Feb 7, 2018
Dear sir / mam
We are not satisfied already your services after that on your website our competitor are mention there negative review they are your costumer and we are also your costumer hope you people are under stand the business policies. Just dial company are not given students leads they are given only first position if on your website in (Success dreams education) mention there negative review then how we can generate student leads and you people are saying us we are update the positive review and student pics etc. So kindly delete our negative review on my success dreams portal and website etc. As soon as possible so that we can continue with you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2018

[Feb 07, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2018
Hello Ms. Singh,

The review has been deactivated after validation.
For future, you can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

I already left the below company. Please remove my mobile number ([protected]) from the below add.
Thanks.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 9, 2018

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department to do the needful.
You can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or our customer care number 8888888888

Team Justdial
"
MRS.PAYAL 9th September, 2018
Came in contact with GARG PATH Lab when my mother was not well. We went PREMHospital and there Dr ARTI SHARMA recommend for K.F.T test Kidney Functional Test. One of my friend is a M.L.T so he knows about labs so I asked him for best lab then he suggested me Dr Lal Path Lab he made a ph...Read More Reply as Brand Like Comments (0)

note:- kindly delete this review from my account (prakash eye hospital & laser centre and garg pathology, meerut)
Dear sir / mam
We are from vedam consultancy services vizag, we have a negative markings in this justdial website and
Dear sir / mam
We are from vedam consultancy vizag we have so much of negative marking would you mind please notify that negative marking and remove such type of rumors and all

Justdial.com - delete negative review