[Resolved] Justdial.com — Even after repeated requests to terminate my Reliance phone No: [protected]

Pondicherry,, India
 Janakiram Shankaran
On 9.9.16 I gave a written letter to Reliance communications at Pondicherry (OTC-91524) requesting to cancel the connection of my Phone [protected] and add on to it No:[protected]. In spite of my request they kept it on and billing continued. However I cleared the last bill for Rs.541/- and the receipt was endorsed as final settlement (No dues). But again in Nov a bill was sent to me through e mail for Rs. 315.30 with last due date as 20.12.16. In the meanwhile I sent in 3 e mail to their customercare and only one reply was received on 6.12.16asking me submit full details. that also was replied on 7.12.16. After that no action from them and reminding me to pay the bill. I cleared that bill too on 20.12.16. I do not understand when I had clearly requested for termination, why they are not doing it and sending me bills though I am using their phones. I had sent an e mail today 20.12.16 informing them I am going to consumer court for redressal.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2018

[Dec 20, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Janakiram Shankaran, Dec 20, 2016
kindly update my complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2017

Your issue was attended.
For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Team JD

Comments

Dear Janakiram,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
Sir i booked a train ticket from visakapattinam to nellore. After i give payment it signout automatically and in my account amount has been credited. please refund my amountas soon as possible.
Dear Janakiram,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Reliance Communications

1932
    Justdial.com - Even after repeated requests to terminate my Reliance phone No: 9543354810