Justdial.com — hotel booking

vaderatejas on Apr 24, 2019

I booked the room in radhika reort kota on 20.04.2019.

Room is not booked by hotel staff and they informed me that it is justdial number and they can not booked the hotel.

We reached at 3:00 am in kota and after that we got the room in other hotel at 5:00 am.

I am totally disappointed for the same.

As per hotel team you can not booked the hotel so how i got the confirmation from your guy for the same.

I want to go for strict action for the same.

[Apr 24, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Hi Tejas,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check. Write to us on [email protected] or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team JustDial

Comments

Someone have registered my mobile no. [protected] without my information on just dial and i would like you to remove this number and stop calling me regarding any weight loss programme. Its very irritating to get calls which i dont care about as i dont need any details regarding such topic.

2046