Justdial.com — ignorance of court order leading to harassment

Pushkar1121 on Jan 13, 2020
I requested to remove my business listing 'bluehawks education' located in jalandhar as it contains out-dated info along with our earlier logo which was required to be taken down immediately followed by a court order.
Moreover, after such an experience, i would never like to remain associated with just dial as they are a big zero in terms of professionalism.
They understand that they would be vanishing soon from i indian market; i mean nobody uses just dial.
I am helpless now as i have received a contempt notice, have been calling all of their numbers but no response, every time i a being asked to wait for 24 hrs to 48 hrs.

[Jan 13, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2020
Hello Mr. Pushkar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Updated by Pushkar1121, Jan 14, 2020
This is just a generic response and shows how careless Just Dial is. I have been requesting the removal of the business listing since one month.
My suggestion to people: never ever get into trap of such lootian companies, their concept is totally outdated.

Justdial.com - ignorance of court order leading to harassment