[Resolved] Justdial.com — just dial ecs stop

Aadesh Maan on Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
I am Aadesh and I registered my business on just dial in Feb End 2017. As per the executive that visited me (named Prateek), I can avail the facility (get leads) for 1 month on a payment of 2300/- inclusive of taxes. I took the risk as I had just started my business around 5 months back and gave him the cheque, saying that lets try it for a month or two and if i like the service, i'll continue with you. he said ya sir just give it a try and then its your call to opt in for long time or opt out. The amount got deducted from my account in March 2017. I started getting leads that were of no use, all of them seems like fake, there were no serious callers for business. They take even an hour to add or remove your keywords.

Later in April, a deduction of 2300/- happened in my bank account. I called just dial customer care and they said it is ECS payment and that I will be charged this amount every month for minimum 12 months. I informed that I was not told about this at the time of registration and would like to stop this ECS service, to which they denied and said that it will continue for 1 year as per the contract I signed.

I went to my bank to stop the ECS service but as per bank it is an agreement between two parties and they can't stop it.

The worst part is, the just dial executive got my signature on the ECS form telling me that we'll charge you from the next month if you opt in for our services and if I want then I can stop the services by intimating just dial or the executive (Prateek)

I talked to few people regarding this and in bank as well. Everyone said that they have heard of similar ECS cases from just dial. Some have already been victim of this.

The executive(prateek) stopped responding to my calls when i use to call him about ECS stop.
i Called the customer care for requesting ECS stop in january, they said 3 months notice is made and we'll stop the ECS once 3 months are over.

I was frustated about my money not being able to recover or use it. I called again a few days back, customer care executive told me that ya we can stop your ECS with One month notice, you will have to pay till march

I got a call again today informing that minimum 3 months notice is required and i'll be charged till april.

I would request you all who got the similar issue in past or if any of your friends/relatives got the similar issue, to please help me regarding this and help stop this ECS service provided by Just Dial. I have already become a victim of this. It should not happen with others.

Please help me out if anyone can
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Hello Mr Adesh,

We would like to hear more about your concern.

Please write a line along with your contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can revert back to you.
Team Just Dial
Updated by Aadesh Maan, Apr 27, 2018
a line, seriously?😂
whole scenario is clear in above complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - just dial ecs stop