[Resolved] Justdial.com — just dial is not stopping my esc payment even after expiry of tenure

yogesh200 on Feb 2, 2018
Respected sir,
My name is yogesh sharma and i run a small classes in goregaon, 9d academy. I had taken a package from just dial in january 2017. At the time of registration they had taken an upfront 3 month advance amount of rs 10499/- and after that they were supposed to charge me rs.3591/- every month as monthly charges. I was told the i will have to inform them 3 months prior if i want to close the business, and provided me with an mobile app through which i can operate and even terminate my account, right from the first month as soon as i had paid the money i did not get proper leads or any type of business through their service. I called them and asked them to terminate my services in november, before my tenure was about to expire. They said they will help me out in doing this at the earliest. I was not convinced and i mailed to their head office for sopping the ecs as i did not want to continue. I had paid all the esc regularly till my tenure time, above that i had also paid them extra 3 month advance money that is 10499/- from my bank of india account. I continuously mailed them almost every alternate day to stop the ecs, but they did not do it and are unnecessary charging me from last 2 months that is after my contract expired. When ever i mail them or call them they only say that its in process and still withdrawing money from my account with out my consent. When i requested my bank to stop the ecs they said that they can't do it as its done through rbi and i will have to ask just dial to stop and there is no other way. And just dial in not at all concerned in this matter, they are neglecting my grievances and queries. On 29th january and 30th i also told them if they don't do it instantly i will take a legal action, but they are not giving any response. Sir it's my hard earned my and they are taking it through ecs even after the expiry of my contract and even after informing them through mail 3 months prior. Kindly help me out.. As now its very clear that just dial is a cheat company and we can't spare them like this. I want my extra money paid to them back and want the ecs to stop instantly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2018

[Feb 02, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 02, 2018
Hi Yogesh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - just dial is not stopping my esc payment even after expiry of tenure