[Resolved] Justdial.com — just dial wrong contract @ 71000

vivekmalik2466 on Feb 26, 2018
Just dial wrong contract @ 71000 to show my name on first and second position in ludhiana for website services but how my name is on 6th position.

I want to refund my money back if they cant proceed as mention in contract.

I have taken full ludhiana area with all keyword, but on respective keyword it show my name on wrong ranking.

If i am paying for full ludhiana first position then why they are showing my name on lower then other.
Help yo get my refund or help me to solve it, no one form justdial support me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Mr. Malik,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello sir,
We have made website from you ( tattoo zone in shimla ) name jatin arora. the website is incomplete we call you team many time but getting no response . In website there is no live chat option and many more . so kindly ask your team to response and complete the website as we are not satisfied with the website .

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018

Dear Mr Arora,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

You can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or our customer care number 8888888888

Team Justdial.