[Resolved] Justdial.com — justdial fraud with ecs deductions

Sreedhar Garlapati on Apr 10, 2018
I was approched by just dial representative by name satish () to buy a packages to improved visibility of my business listing in just dial.
He gave wrong information regarding the payment structure, i was told that i've to make initial payment for two months and from third month onwards ecs will be deducted.
But justdial tried to start ecs from first month itself, due to issue with sign bank has rejected the ecs mandate. Just dial representative satish again approached me for re sign of agreement and ecs document.
I've realised the fraud justdial is commiting and rejected the request to sign the documents.

After few days justdial again submitted ecs mandate to the bank again and this time it got approved and from them they are deductiing the ecs every month.

I called up and emailed justdail about my concern and asked them to stop the ecs payments.

Just dial modus operandi for not taking comaplainets to stop ecs and delay it as much as possible.

If you call the customer care at [protected] they say all the representatives at ecs department are busy and they will callback. Infact they never call back, after sometime you will receive a message saying we tried to contact you multiple time and you are not available
So the ecs will continue.

From last three months this is what happening with me. I've approached the bank to stop ecs payment, they agreed to stop from thier side.

It's clear fraud justdial is doing to it's customers.

Becareful folks don't sign for ecs deduction for any kind of services from justdial.

They will not stop ecs payments no matter what you do, they will not respond to your calls, they will not respond to your emails.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2018

[Apr 10, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sreedhar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My number was registered into ms petromart auto LPG Kannur .i want to hereby remove my number as it is causing me inconvenience.
Kindly help resolve the problem at the earliest

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018

Dear Sunil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This generally doesn't happen. Our team is constantly working on making things better day by day. Do write to us on feedback@justdial.com with your contact number. we shall look into the matter.

Team Justdial
Your customer care representative Mr. Chetan has not responded me since last one month ...I have raised the complaint and its not been resolved yet. need fast action on the same. I have complained about deactivation of my account from just diel around a month back and to stop my Monthly charges. it has been not yet resolved yet by customer care.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018

Dear Damyanti,

Team Justdial
I am the owner of travel with me; Noida Sec-50 and since the three month notice period of cancellation is over; I want to cancel the contract. I have called about 100 times since Nov 2016 but no one is being attention and my mobile no is[protected]

Dear Nehal,

Team Justdial
Please do not houner Ecs for payment.
We are didn't received any business from you. So we are unable to pay for the unbelievable business. If you are present the Ecs for payment, we are not responsible for their cancilation charges if any.

Dear Arjuna,

Team Justdial

Justdial.com - justdial fraud with ecs deductions