[Resolved]  JustDial.com — not stop my ecs after two month later

I have register on just dial at jan 2016 with full payment in advance and in oct 2017 will start ecs and upgrade service, dec 2017 i had called at just dial customer support will stop my services and stop ecs but customer care executive tell me that i have already paid two month advance he says no refundable when complete two month services auto stop because he collect the request but 12 mar 2018
Again just dial deducted ecs i have already followed many time to just dial customer care but not resolved my issue and not refund my money currently this services already waist for me just dial executive also give me mail id ([protected]@justdial.com) its not working mail server will response
{
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [protected]@justdail.com. Gmail will retry for 27 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
Learn more
}

I am very fist rated by just dial department
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 17, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Hello We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Just Dial.
Updated by tanmaytech Mar 21, 2018

Where are your concern team please revert me back.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet