[Resolved] Justdial.com — payment taken for 1 year service commitment but after six month no service given

Abhijitbanik on Mar 7, 2018
I have listed a business named dotkiwis last year for one year contract. But after six month all responses got stopped. Many unnecessary disturbing calls i received for contract. I paid rs 17250 for this contract.

I don't know how you are managing customers. All fraud activities are there. I tried to communicate with your team but without proper response complain getting closed. This is my last two complain number: 1803063, 1810554.

I have given two cheques number "111628" for rs 11500 and "111631" for rs 5750. First cheque got cleared on 3rd january 2017 and 2nd cheque got cleared on 3rd february 2017.

I tried to communicate through all the sources but no response received. Also i did not received tax payment invoice for both payment.
Please provide genuine response. Other wise i will put this matter to consumer court.

Please refund my half year extra payment, what i paid for your service

Account details: abhijitbanik creativestudio pvt ltd opc
Brand name: dotkiwis
Contact person name: abhijit banik
Mobile: [protected]
Email: abhijit@dotkiwis.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Hello Abhijit Banik,

We have escalated your feedback to the concern team & you will be contacted shortly.

Team Just Dial
Dear service provider,

Since two month there is no update on it.
Updated by Abhijitbanik, May 08, 2018
This complain still live and no resolution received.
Updated by Abhijitbanik, May 08, 2018
Without resolving the matter how its marked as resolved?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - payment taken for 1 year service commitment but after six month no service given