[Resolved] Justdial.com — real estate agent cheaters

New Mumbai, (Ulwe and seawood), India
 Fakih786 on Nov 19, 2019

Regret to inform you that two real estate agents came to my contact through just Dial, and cheated me Rs 400, 000/- (Rupees four hundred thousand only)

I am an NRI, purchased flat in Ulwe, new mumbai through them. Last and final part of payment transfered Rs 400, 000/-, transfered in their account for final formalities. But, after this payment they ran away and refused to return 4 Lakhs to finalized the deal.

Anyhow, I made alternate path and settled all.

The cheaters Real Estate agents are:

1) Parth Enterprise's, Ulwe, new mumbai
Mr Rakesh
Mobile: [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

2) A ONE Enterprises, SEAWOOD, new mumbai
Mr Bhupan Singh
Mobile: [protected]/[protected]

I have also heard later on that these two agents are coordinating each other, how to cheat clients.

I can provide you bank transfer proof in their account.

Your immediate action/cooperation under advise to me will be highy appreciated.

Regards/
Badiuzzaman Fakih
Mobile : [protected]

real estate agent cheaters
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 23, 2019
Nothing done yet... Just Dial not taken any action yet against culprit...

[Nov 20, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2019
Hello Mr. Badiuzzaman Fakih,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Updated by Fakih786, Nov 22, 2019
I always touch with justdial, but nothing done. What your team doing? If they are unable to understand English. Please replace them with who can understand English and can take solid action accordingly under advise to me right now without further delay/any excuses..

Tks
Updated by Fakih786, Nov 23, 2019
Till now nothing done by justdial... Still culprit visible on Justdial list. Still they are chestinh NRI through just Dial... I can provide proof in police record...
Updated by Fakih786, Nov 23, 2019
Be aware... The problem till now not solved.. Seems that just Dial with cheater of Rakesh of Parth Enterprises, ulwe, new mumbai... I am attaching herewith cheater listed in just Dail...

Just Dial is putting that complained solved.. Just Dial is lier,
... Putting fake comments. What's this. Just Dial is supporting cheaters?????

Justdial.com - real estate agent cheaters