[Resolved] Justdial.com — regarding duplicate name of jr stroke physiotherapy centre, rohini

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Lalit Kundliwal on Dec 4, 2018
Dear jd team,
I am dr. Lalit kumar, owner or propriter of jr stroke physiotherapy centre located at a-377 nehru vihar dl-54. The clinic has a registered trade mark under msme and govt. Of india. I have also registered my clinic in just dial.
My concern is that an another clinic is also running with the same name of jr stroke physiotherapy centre at rohini, which is a duplicate of my centre or a fraud centre, that one is also registered with just dial. That person also have shown my clinic photos along with my mobile numberon just dial in his id which is a duplicate of my clinic.
So you are requested to please remove or cancelled his registration from just dial as this is a matter of faith as most of my patients photos are shown on just dial.
For a proof that i am registered with govt. Of india, i am attaching ca certificate with this mail. I can also provide other legal documents of my clinic registration if further required.
So please take action on this matter as early as possible.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Lalit kumar
Dcpt regd. No. 3858

regarding duplicate name of jr stroke physiotherapy centre, rohini
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 05, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2018
Hello Dr. Lalit Kumar,

Our team will get in touch with you shortly for complete assistance. We assure you that your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

For any queries, you can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Justdial.com - regarding duplicate name of jr stroke physiotherapy centre, rohini