[Resolved] Justdial.com — Registration of the business

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Air cafe
First the guy who had come to take money had said me that whatever cheque he is takin will be the payment regarding advertisemt in there portal and now when my business have been shut down its Been more then 3 months I am still paying for this closed business to just dial just because they have not closed it in there portal ..

I am trying to get it closed in there portal and even requested them to stop the ECS. Everyday I am gettin the same answer i wil get a cal back which till date I haven't received

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2018

[Mar 04, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2017

Your issue was attended.
For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Team JD

Comments

going a file a criminal case against just dial, if anyone come contact me [protected]
I have purchased 2 months trial pack from justdial on 18 jan 2017 by cheque amount of Rs.2300/-. Till date there is no update about my order. The order confirmation guy is always giving excuse when i call.

Business name - Softechpillar
my contract no. 11106069
Salman boot house
67 Main market Jahangirabad
Bhopal [protected]
462008
interior work --mr alim ansari kanta toli ranchi
mob no [protected]