[Resolved] Justdial.com — Remove my rating -reg

No.121, Perumal koil Street
Pondicherry-605001
Ph.[protected], [protected],[protected]

Respected sir/madam
Last month our company advertisement published ur justdial page, actually one year before we put my co, advisement free issue, that time my opposite co. wrongly created rating insert my advertisement page, after that we are complaint police station that time. Then we are closed my advertisement ur justdial page. i think this incident last year happen. 3 month before we put newly published ur just dail page free issued, one month later we are published paid service.

but now, old messages that means wrongly created messages also displayed.( that same message now updated) so, we dont want that message from my co., rating list, So pls kindly remove that two rating messages, take necessory action quickly.
THAT NAME LIST IS
1.sharmila
2.Anushiya

NOTE: PLEASE STILL U NOT WORKING FOR ABOVE COMPLAINT. MY COMPANY NAME IS SPOILING. R U WORK OR NOT. TAKE NECESSARY ACTION VERY VERY URGENT
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2018

[Feb 20, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2017

Your issue was attended.
For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Team JD