[Resolved] Justdial.com — someone has kept my number to harass me. please remove my number

BhaveshChris on Sep 12, 2018
Sir, someone has written my mobile number to harass me. I request you to remove my number and account from your well etablished site. It is very painful for me to attend calls from the unknown call users. I hope you can understand my probleml. I was thinking to complain in police, but it will be my last choice to prefer. My contact number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018

[Sep 12, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2018
Hii Bhavesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We tried to reach you out but your number was out of reach.

You can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected].

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Facing the same issue. An agency is misusing my personal number and has listed it under its name on Just Dial, but Just Dial is doing nothing despite repeated complaints.
For almost one year I am being harassed with unknown calls.

Justdial.com - someone has kept my number to harass me. please remove my number