Justdial.com — sri ramanujar engineering college, chennai-127 - assuming of principal - reg.

Kolapakkam, Vandalur, Chennai, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 Srikanth1968 on Oct 18, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

Season's greetings!

I (Prof. Dr. A. Dhanapal, m. E., ph. D) wish to inform you that i have taken over the charge of principal of sri ramanujar engineering college, chennai on 17.12.2017 from prof. Dr. K. Chidambam, m. E., ph. D. I am sorry to say that still you have been mentioning that dr. K. Chidambaram is the principal of sri ramanujar engineering college. I request you to make the necessary changes in your records and please inform me to my college email id: [protected]@yahoo.com and [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
Prof. Dr. A. Dhanapal, m. E., ph. D.,
Principal,
Sri ramanujar engineering college,
Kolapakkam,
Vandalur,
Chennai - 600127

[Oct 18, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2019
Hello Prof. Dr. A. Dhanapal,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial

Justdial.com - sri ramanujar engineering college, chennai-127 - assuming of principal - reg.