JustDial.com — stop monthly ecs payments and business

Nagesh Badgujar on May 20, 2020
Hi all,
I am nagesh badgujar, i registered my business on just dial in mid january 2020. As per the executive who visited me (Named sagar),
Told me that, i can avail the facility (Get enquiries) for a monthly payment of 1898/-, and i paid him advance for 3 months which is 5600/-.

I trust him, and allowed the monthly deduction from my bank account. The executive told me that you can stop the monthly payment and de-register
Your business anytime by calling [protected].

I started getting enquiries.

Later in april 2020, my business shut down due to coronovirus pandemic and i didn't have any money.
So i called just dial customer care and requested him to close my busiess and stop my monthly deduction.
They told me you will get callback from our executive and it will be stopped. They didn't called me back, and the ecs has bounced on may 2020 (Becuase i dont have money in my account).
I called the customer care several times and they didn't called me back and even stopped the deduction, i am feeling cheated by their executive and the justdial company.

I just want to close my monthly deduction and i don't need any leads.
Looking forward to your support.

[May 20, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response May 21, 2020
Hello Mr. Nagesh Badgujar,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding the contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [email protected] and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number 8888888888

Team Justdial
Updated by Nagesh Badgujar May 26, 2020
Hi have sent couple of email to JustDial support, they are not ready to stop the payments. Its really ridiculous and I feel cheated by JustDial. Stop payments immediately.

JustDial.com - stop monthly ecs payments and business