[Resolved] Justdial.com — unauthorised deduction of amount through ecs

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rk Dhiman on Aug 10, 2017
I have mailed to just dial thousand time to stop deduction of amount from my account. I have never purchased or subscribed any service from just dial still they are contentiously deducting rs. 230 per week from my account. Against my complain on telephone or through mail, i never received any reply even juat dail know that my account not listed with them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2017

[Aug 10, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Sep 05, 2017
" Dear Mr. Dhiman,

Please write a line along with your contact number at [email protected] so we can revert back to you.

Team Justdial"

Comments

Please don't pay for just dial. They giving an worst service. They need only u r money. Not an business. Just dial an fraud
Company. Better use an free listing service
Don't waste money in just dial.
I was using jd omni software
I wanna disconnect the software and discontinue my contract
I make a request in customer care
I didn't get any reply from the ECS department
I wanna stop my contract with jd omni
And stop my ECS

Contact us as soon as possible

I not enquired anything about in justdial, but i got more than 50 calls in 2 days from many clients, & also many messages from justdial regarding training centers, massage centers etc, . my friends also facing same issues, y the [censored] this problem is raised.

2081
    Justdial.com - unauthorised deduction of amount through ecs