[Resolved] Justdial.com — violation of contract

kumarsaurav906@gmail.com on Jan 3, 2018
This is hotel bhawani residency darbhanga, bihar. I have made a contract with just dial in april 2017 to march 2018. The contact person was akash and the contact number was [protected]. They made a contract for one year for rs 7200+tax. And they promised me to give me top position in hotel category listing on just dial for one year. But in december 2017 a just dial person called me and told me renew my contract. When i told him that my contract is upto march 2018 then why she is demanding me to renew it 4 months before. Then she told me that their policies have changed. When i refused they remove my top position. I was very upset because we were in relation from past 3 years. Anyway i ignored it. Again i got a call in january 2018 and they told me to make payment or my whole contract will be void after 10 days that is on 12th january.

So i now if that thing is going to happen after 12th january then i will definitely go for legal proceedings. And i request you all to beaware of these fraud company. They only know to make money no matter by what means. Thank you.
Hotel bhawani residency
Email:hotelbhawaniresidency@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Hello Mr Sushil Singh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly to sort out the issue.

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is very bad practice.

Justdial.com - violation of contract