[Resolved] JustDial.com — without my permission amount debit in my account and refund my money

Taniya_Iqbal on Feb 25, 2018
I take a justdial package in 19jan for one month only one of his (Justdial employee - shubham mishra and his manager abhishek kumar in delhi ncr location) they commit me you can pay 3540/- only for 1 month to use our services and they collect the cheque from me after that 20 days services is not activate, pathethic services overall i dont want to continue this service...

Now secondly his employee shubham and his manager abhishek cheat with customer to say you can pay only for one month but after that they activate 3 month package and amount automatically debitted in my account, no once pick up my call and i already mail and complain to justdial to both cheaters.

I request kindly de-activate my services and refund my money which is debit in 9 feb 3540/- otherwise i will take legal action of this that justdial make fool of every customers give wrong commitment and doing fraud.

Agar justdial employee fraud karne lgege to kon trust karega koi services lene ke liye, just for apna revenue bnanae ke liye dusro ko jhut bolke package activate kara rahe hai.

Kindly revert and resolve.

Taniya iqbal
Taniya. Iqbal22@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2018
.not resolve

[Feb 25, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Taniya_Iqbal, Feb 25, 2018
my complain is not resolve i got a call some person he call from consumer complaint but first call he said you get refund completely then he ask me which bank my amount debit and what amount i told him, after that he asking how much amount save in your bank? why he asking, is that correct person ? i cant understand when i ask him back why you asking then suddenly he cut the phone and never call back.

this number i received [protected]
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
Hi Taniya_Iqbal,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Just Dial
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

JustDial.com - without my permission amount debit in my account and refund my money