[Resolved] Justickets — tickets not sent to gmail or sms but amount debited

K Ramalingeshwar Rao on May 12, 2018
On 12/05/2018 i booked a ticket for mahanati movie in talluri kushaiguda for sunday 13/05/2018 5: 45 show ₹ 114.75 is debited from my phone pay you but tickets are not sent to me please verify and send to my gmail ram198037@gmail.com mobile [protected]
From my phone pay wallet amount is debited but ticket is not confirmed so kindly verify and send confirmed ticket to my gmail account mentioned above
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2018

[May 12, 2018] Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by K Ramalingeshwar Rao, May 12, 2018
Please verify and send ticket amount debited but ticket not sent booked date 12/05/18 show Sunday 13/05/18 5:45
Updated by K Ramalingeshwar Rao, May 12, 2018
Money debited but ticket not sent to my Gmail ram198037@gmail.com
Sir I booked a ticket on 12/05/18 evening for mahanati movie in talluri kushaiguda for Sunday 13/05/18 evening 5:45 show by phone pay you
So kindly send ticket or return money
Justickets Customer Care's response, Jun 02, 2018
Hi Ramalingeshwar Rao,

Accept our apologies for the delay in refund.

In general, the refund will be initiated automatically within 7-10 working days. However, it seems to be an error in the transaction. We have raised your refund manually again, you will receive the refund within next 5-7 working days in your account.

Assuring you best of our services always!

Justickets Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have booked 4 tickets for Diya film at brookfields on 5/5/2018.i haven't received any confirmation messages..but money was debited from my account..pls refund the money as soon as possible..they told that the money would be refunded within 5 days..but till now I didn't receive any money...the amount debited was rs.950.
Kindly cancel the two tickets and refund money
Justickets Booking WTC6WSD for Mahaanati

Justickets Booking WM4BGKP

42, Dr Ranga Road, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600004
    Justickets - tickets not sent to gmail or sms but amount debited