Kaff Appliances India — Chimney complaint

Address:201304
Website:www.kaff.in

I have bought a chimney of KAFF in the year 2017 and it is not even an year old. In early april something happened within my chimney of its own and the inside portion of the chimney got fire. Due to which the chimney burnt and to stop that we had to put soil on it otherwise due to this chimney my home could have also caught fire.
Now regarding this i have complained on kaff customer care on 15th April and firstly your personnel troubled me a lot and he took 10 days to even attend me secondly since then he has taken my motor and not responding for it in a proper way. Then he is saying we cannot do anything even if your chimney is in warranty as it is an accident.
I being an upcoming lawyer myself also know this that what is a difference between an accident and a FAULT within an electronic product. I have studies various case studies on this and the thing i came across is that it is due to fault in the chimney.
I have purchased the good high end model of your chimney and i seriously expected some good customer satisfaction from the company with such a good reputation. I seriously am very appointed with the service. And i have all the recordings of all the conversations i have had with any of your staff till date. It is hereby please requested to kindly look into the matter on an urgent basis otherwise i have no other option and go to consumer court for the same. Kindly treat it as the final notice in a written form. Earlier i also have all verbal communications recorded.
My complaint id is KF - 85185 made on 15th april.
Kaff Appliances India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Issan,

We apologize for the delay in response. Kindly allow us some time. Our customer care team will get in touch with you soon.

Team KAFF

Kaff Appliances India
    customer care contact
    Kaff Appliances India  Phone
    Kaff Appliances India  Address
    Malibu Arcade, First Floor, Malibu Towne, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122101
    View all Kaff Appliances India contact information