Kailash Hospital Noida — Managment is very poor also doctor team is not professional

Mahendra Singh Koranga
My mother has already admitted in Kailash Hospital Sector - 27, Noida 3 times within a month but her situation is as it not any improvement.
Last night I had admitted of my mother in above hospital, Dr. has given 2-3 injection continue so that her heart beating pressure is going speedily than after Dr. has refer for ICU. That times my sister in law has informed Dr. for please don't give the injection mother continue while she is not healthy and problems will com but Dr. not agree and given two injection at a time.
Pl. checked the same and handle the your poor management while every mans are not rich who will afforded your medicine & ICU charges.
I have already observed and asked many patients. Their all patients are saying this hospital is not good quality.
Your motto is earned money only. I know you are dong some money in charity but Sir, aam adami already in problems.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

H-33, Sector- 27, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Kailash Hospital Noida - Managment is very poor also doctor team is not professional