Kakatiya University — negligence of examination branch

Ku examination branch making many mistakes in printing of students memos even repeating the same after applying for reprinting. My sister applied for reprinting of memo 4 times still they did same mistake and now after submitting the memo for correction they are saying your memo is missing we couldn't find. The person who took memo is not answering the call. We tried many times to talk but no one is responding.
How they could be irresponsible to the student career.
Mar 14, 2018

Kakatiya University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

What is produced to take provisional and what the amount should be paid.. one issue one of the short memo is missing... What should I do...?
Sir my name is Bairu Ramya..and i wrote B pharmacy 4.2 semester exams and Iam getting my result as withheld.. Try to solve my problem sir... My hallticket number is[protected]...and iam from talla padmavathi college of pharmacy..please sir solve my problem as soon as possible... Thank u sir...

I have passed BA degree from your esteemed University in 1988, in one sitting. You are requested to kindly advise me, how to and whom to, fees and other details for getting Migration Certificate, for applying for higher studies.

Thank You. Rajeev. G