[Resolved] Kalyan Jewellers — earrings

Jalandhar - I, Punjab, India
 Sonia Dhiman
I have purchased gold earrings on 2nd july. It got damaged and broke the day before yesterday without any reason. Stone also missed. I went to kalyan jewellers jalandhar model town branch to get it repaired. See attached images what kind of service repair they given to me. They just fixed it with gum. Seriously huh. They said its very light and little thing take it as now. If they want they can send it to company but they did not because for them its cheap product. Not that much costly. But for me its very precious. I am very disappointed from there service. I want full refund of my money. Really bad experience with kalyan for whom customer not matter prouct cost matter.

earrings
earrings
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2017
They have provided new earnings in exchanged with full value. They helped very peacefully and in good manner to help my matter. Got called from 0181-2440333. Thanks Kalyan Team and i will look forward for best service in future too.
Updated by Sonia Dhiman, Aug 01, 2017
I have purchased gold earrings on 2nd July. It got damaged and broke the day before yesterday without any reason. Stone also missed. I went to Kalyan Jewellers Jalandhar Model Town branch to get it repaired. See attached images what kind of service repair they given to me.They just fixed it with Gum. Seriously huh. they said its very light and little thing take it as now. If they want they can send it to company but they did not because for them its cheap product. Not that much costly. But for me its very precious. I am very disappointed from there service. I want full refund of my money. Really bad experience with Kalyan for whom Customer not matter prouct Cost matter.

TC 32 / 204 / 2, Sitaram Mill Road, Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India - 680002