Kalyani Motors — service center fooling customers

mrknrana on May 18, 2019
I have given 4th service of my wagonr (16, 427 kms completed) in kalyani motors-nacharam branch on 12th may 2019.
The main reason for giving the vehicle for servicing even though still 3500kms is yet to complete for 4th serving is i am getting smell of petrol from ac vent after driving for around 10kms. And i clearly mentioned my concern to the service agent regarding this.
The bill which they charged is 5075/- including taxes.
And i believe that expect engin oil change and water service kalyani motors didn’t checked my problem. And very next day i intimated them that issue is not resolved and requested them to come on 18th may for solving my issue. Today i. E, 18th may 2019, one technician came and went back without taking my vehicle saying that his manager will call me.
If i really want to change engine oil by paying oil amount and oil changing amount in local service center and do water service. What is use of paying 1780 extra amount for labour charge in maruti service center.
Kalyani motors fooled me saying that they will repair and solve my issue. Never make money by fooling customers. After this experience i understood that people should not buy maruti cars, if they buy, they should not not buy from kalyani motors because after sales is pathetic as i can see after paying full amount for service also they cheat customers. And finally after completion of free services, people should give servicing of their cars in local service center but not to dealers.

Job card number: jc19001765
Invoice number : 013/bc/19001731

Ravi

service center fooling customers

[May 19, 2019] Kalyani Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mysore road, No. 24/1 & 25/1, Nr Nayandahalli Signal, Mysore Rd Junction, Nayandanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560039
    Kalyani Motors - service center fooling customers