Kanvisa Consultant — fraud and scamming company

I have paid a lot off money for the consultant samudra for processing my immigration to manitoba. Canada for me and family. Since 2016.
They work with an other consultant in canada called globalhire.
They send me a job offer, and they told me they get me an approval a labour market impact assessment (Lmia) from manitoba to proceed for my recruitment. Then i was waiting for the interview to be scheduled for mars 2017, but they cancelled it and reported for summer 2017, after that they report it again, in december they requested me to pay more money as the recruiter asked for. I paid the money. Then in february 2018. They said the recruiter doesn't want to proceed for some insurance fees extra.
As agreed with my consultant : samudra dev bhushan singh thakur. They must refund the money i paid and i asked for it, he said it will be transferred to my bank with in 22 days. Till now i did receive no thing, when i try to call him at the given number, his mobile phones switched off and the company land line numbers are registered under other company.

Now i think they changed their location and name too

I have with me all the receipt for the money i transferred to their bank account and i want to know if i can deposit a complain against them at the indian embassy in qatar. And i will do the same with globalhire in canada.

This is their message
Welcome to the family of globalhire canada,

Firstly we congratulate you as you have been shortlisted for the post of "operations and maintenance supervisor" with our client "shell canada".

As per our recent conversation with your consultant mr singh from knavisa.com (India) we apologize for the delay in scheduling conference interview from shell canada as final round of interview. Human resource officer from shell canada was busy with his personal work.

We request to be available on 9th or 10th or 11th of this month for final round of interview over conference as source of call or skype or team viewer.

Pls confirm us with your regional timing as we request the same with our client shell canada to available. Post to your confirmation we reply with further steps to follow.

Hr manager international

fraud and scamming company
fraud and scamming company
Updated by karimkanvisa Mar 12, 2018
This is his company details and full name :

Manager Full Name : SAMUDRA DEV BHUSHAN SINGH THAKUR
REGISTERED ADDRESS
PLOT NUMBER 99 SRI NAGAR COLONY, PATANCHERU HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, 502319
RoC-Hyderabad.